Saturday, August 10, 2019

Collection of Alex Peek paintings: 2011-2020

This post is a collection of paintings I made between 2011 and 2020. There are 98 paintings listed below chronologically.

2011: 4 paintings
2012: 1 painting
2013: 1 painting
2014: 26 paintings
2015-2017: 3 paintings
2019: 1 painting
2020: 62 paintings

2011: 4 paintings


Red-Yellow Plant



Composition I



Composition II



Orange I



2012: 1 painting


Blue-Yellow-Red I



2013: 1 painting


Purple I



2014: 26 paintings


Blue-Yellow-Green



Composition III



Red I



Composition IV



Composition V



Cyan-Red



Blue-Orange-Yellow



Composition VI



Red II



Green Composition I



Black-Red-Gold



Red-Purple-Yellow



Green-Yellow-Red



Yellow I



Blue I



Blue-Yellow-Red II



Composition VII



Composition VIII



Pink-Green-Red



Composition IX



Composition X



Blue-Yellow-Red III



Green-Blue-Yellow-Red



Yellow II



Composition XI



2015-2017: 3 paintings


Purple-Yellow



Blue-Green I



Gold Composition



2019: 1 painting


Black-Green-Red



2020: 62 paintings


Black-Yellow-Orange-Green



Yellow III



Blue II



Purple II



Green II



Turquoise I



Tan I



Green-Red



Composition XII



Yellow-Teal-Purple



Blue-Pink



Gray-White-Black



Yellow IV



Blue-Green II



Purple-Blue I



Green-Blue-White



Blue Composition I



Blue-Green-White



Purple III



Cyan-Red-Orange



Orange-Blue



Pink-Green-Yellow



Composition XIII



Yellow-Blue-Green



Yellow Composition I



Composition XIV



Purple Composition I



Blue-Yellow-Red IV



Blue-Yellow-Red V



Blue Composition II



Black-White Composition I



Red Composition I



Orange Composition I



Rectangle Composition



Green Composition II



Tan Composition I



Yellow Composition II



Purple Composition II



Green Composition III



Yellow-Red-White



Blue-Black-White-Purple



Composition XV



Yellow Composition III



Pink Composition I



Gray Composition I



Yellow-Gray Composition



Green-Purple-Blue-Pink-Orange-White



Green Composition IV



Yellow Composition VI



Black-White Composition II



Green-Orange-Yellow Composition



Gray Composition II



Black-Orange Composition



Blue Composition III



Yellow Composition VII



Blue Composition IV



Blue-White I



Green-White I



Pink-White I



Purple-White I



Blue-White II



Blue-White III