Wednesday, February 5, 2020

List of Facebook posts: January-February 2020

In January 2020, I began sharing a series of blog posts on my Facebook wall (one post per day). I believe these posts provide a good overview of my ideas over the past three years. I began sharing these posts because I think its good to express my ideas.

Below is a list showing the order in which the posts were shared. I began on January 5th, 2020 and ended February 3rd, 2020. I missed one day and there were 29 posts in total.

1. List of paintings: 2011-2019
2. Fundamentals of Econ Factbook
3. List of favorite songs
4. Fundamentals of Econ Analysis Tools
5. Belief analysis
6. Principles of Epistemology
7. Fundamentals of fiscal policy
8. List of music posts by genre
9. Philosophy quotes organized
10. Are humans contributing to global warming?
11. Fundamentals of reason
12. Fundamentals of language
13. Transparency and the world economy
14. Principles of quantum mechanics
15. Fundamentals of academic economics
16. Fundamentals of physics
17. List of person posts
18. Potential outline of physics
19. List of definitions
20. Fundamentals of mathematics
21. Fundamentals of phenomenology
22. What is art?
23. Quotes and the organization of thoughts
24. Fundamentals of relativity
25. What causes gravity?
26. Fundamentals of understanding
27. Current events and academic economics
28. List of favorite video games
29. List of posts